DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS
Kinetico has a drinking water system for your Northeast Ohio home whether you have city water or well water. The Greater Cleveland area is fortunate to have an abundance of fresh water with our proximity to Lake Erie. Even with a vast water supply from the Great Lakes, homeowners in the NE Ohio Region can still experience water problems. Some of the common water issues experienced in Cleveland and the surrounding communities include water that tastes and smells bad, hardness, arsenic, chromium, lead and more.
Municipal water treatment facilities do a great job treating city water; however, the water still must travel from the water plant, through the water pipes and into your home. Whether you have a private well or city water, Kinetico has a reverse osmosis system or a drinking water filter to meet your needs. Schedule a FREE, in-home water test today to provide your family with great-tasting, worry-free drinking water.
Benefits of Owning a Drinking Water System in Northeast Ohio:
- Filtered water tastes great.
- Filtered water is best for rinsing fruits and vegetables.
- Foods like pasta and rice taste better when cooking with filtered water.
- Making coffee, tea and other beverages with filtered water helps bring out the flavor.
- Removes impurities and contaminants like lead, chlorine, chromium, arsenic and more