Kinetico water softeners are the choice for Cleveland area residents with hard water problems. Although hard water is prevalent throughout the state of Ohio, the areas east of Cleveland that use well water are particularly prone to issues.
If you are experiencing dirty/cloudy glassware, chalky buildup on your faucets, poor operation of your water heater or other water-using appliances, or dull and dingy laundry, the issue might be your water. Kinetico can help solve your water problems. With our range of water softeners, we have a solution for every water challenge and all budgets. To see which of our water softeners is best for your needs, schedule a free water test with one of our water specialists.
Benefits of Owning a Water Softener in Northeast Ohio
- Water-using appliances perform better and last longer.
- Reduced staining on bathtubs, showers, sinks and other surfaces.
- Spot-free glassware and silverware.
- Save money on laundry detergent, dish detergent, hand soap, body wash and more.
- Fewer stains on clothing and other laundry items.
- Improve the lifespan of clothing by reducing soap and hardness minerals trapped in the fabric.
- Softer skin reduces the need for lotions and creams.
- Cooking with soft, mineral-free water improves the flavor of some foods.
Quotes from our customers
“Great customer service. I am allergic to chlorine and this water treatment service is great for the water and does not trigger my allergy. The product greatly reduced hard water staining in showers. I have installed the whole house unit in several rental units because of the great results. I would and have recommended the product.”
- Candi G., Chesterland, OH
“We have had a Kinetico Water softener in our home since August 1994. It is still functioning well. Our water is now soft and without any smell. We live in an area of hard water and a sulfur/dirty smell. Kinetico taught us how to care for our system to keep it functioning this well. A quality product. Anytime we have issues they are there with prompt assistance. Their professionalism and knowledge are important to us as homeowners.”
- Linda S., Novelty, OH